HONDA XL600V TRANSALP FRONT RALLY FAIRING 1987 1999
Make your old Honda XL600V Transalp looks like a new Rally bike by just replacing your stock fairing with our rally fairing .
- Made to fit stock side panels
- With inner headlight mounting tabs
- Very strong
- Made with woven roving fiberglass
- White gel coat finish
- Works great with stock dash panel and bracket
- UN drilled
Headlights options :
KTM 690 Enduro 2008-2010
LED Street legal light
Both lights are street legal and will pass from TUV inspection . LED light is better if you like a clear white color and more light , KTM headlight use bulb and the color is more yellow (you can easily change the buld ) .
Both have great lens and also can be adjusted
Fairing comes with inner headlight holder, so the headlight fits direct on the headlight.
You can use your stock metal bracket in order to install the fairing , no modifications required . Once you put the fairing on the bike , you can use the stock mounting points on the fuel tank and also you will check the points which you can mount the fairing on the stock bracket .
Please note the plastic dash cover will not fit nice with the fairing, you can cut it on the sides or just use a soft piece of plastic .
The advantages you have with such a fairing :
- Much better lights
- Better wind protection
- Great looking bike , like a brand new adv bike
- More space behind the fairing to add your GPS/Mobile etc
- On the one piece fairing you have also the advantage of no more week points on the joins of the fairing (front cower with side panels ) , great looking paint job and the easy/fast assemble dissamble
HONDA XL600V TRANSALP